Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Open access & Copyright:
The Informatica : Journal of Basic and Applied Animal Research(IJBAAR) allow the author(s) to hold and retain publishing copyright without restrictions. Open access publishing allows free distribution of and access to published articles. The author retains copyright of their work with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence, so all articles are made freely available to the widest audience possible. The benefits of open acces are: All articles are free to read, copy, distribute, and use (with attribution); Author retains copyright - not the publisher.
DISCLAIMER: The author(s) of each article appearing in Informatica : Journal of Basic and Applied Animal Research(IJBAAR) is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; the publication of an article shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute any representation by the Editors that the data presented therein are original, correct or sufficient to support the conclusions reached or that the experiment design or methodology is adequate.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.